You'd think I had a boring year since I spent 8 1/2 months of it pregnant, but after thinking about it, I realized that "boring" is the last word I should be using to describe this year.
- I gained 35 pounds.
- I later lost 29 pounds within in two weeks.
- I grew a human.
- I started a (non-violent and fake) gang at work, and I named myself Virgil. (Inside joke.)
- I got a henna tattoo that took up my entire stomach.
- I went camping twice,
- and I caught some people skinny dipping.
- I overcame my fear of pit toilets. (Well, almost. I cried while using it.)
- I moved with a 2-week old.
- I traveled to Tennessee with a 2 month-old,
- and I carried her halfway up a mountain.
- I bought a weapon at a flea market,
- and I also bought my first vehicle this year.
2013 helped me reveal my true self. It was definitely my favorite year, so cheers to many more!