This evening is the first time I am posting in my blog since May. Crazy! Things in my life have been a little crazy in general, despite the fact that I have slowed down and have less activities than before. I tried using Tumblr as a platform a couple times, but I couldn't help but remember about this ol' thing.
My last post in here was about a biking experience that ended up being a spiritual experience. Well, tonight is New Year's Eve. Happy New Year! I have been the kind of person who sets goals often, so instead of setting specific goals, I am going to share my bucket list with you. I'll put an asterisk next to the bucket list items I plan on doing in 2013. I encourage you to do the same! Share your bucket list with others so they can encourage you, give you pointers, or--who knows--maybe laugh at you.
- Visit Italy again
- Write a novel
- Write a novella* (In the works!)
- Publish a book (self-publish or otherwise)
- Go skydiving
- Mountain bike on an actual mountain
- Have my own business, officially* (Plans are set, now we/I need to put them in action)
- Swim in the ocean
- Take a surfing lesson
- Snowboard on an actual mountain
- Participate in the Solstice in Times Square free yoga event* (June, 2013)
What are some of your bucket list items? Do we share any? Let me know! Again, Happy New Year, and be safe.
Photo Courtesy of: http://inherheart.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-new-year-2013.html